First published in 2012 by Penguin Books, Australia
New edition to be published May 2020 by Kirsty Eagar
Abbie has three obsessions. Art. The ocean. And Kane. But since Kane’s been back, he’s changed. There’s a darkness shadowing him that only Abbie can see. And it wants her in its world.
A Gothic story about the very dark things that feed the creative process.
- SHORTLISTED, THE QUEENSLAND LITERARY AWARDS FOR YOUNG ADULT FICTION
- SHORTLISTED, THE WESTERN AUSTRALIAN PREMIER’S LITERARY AWARDS FOR YOUNG ADULT FICTION
- SHORTLISTED, GOLD INKY AWARDS
- LONGLISTED, DAVITT AWARDS
2. Read at night while it’s raining
3. Read at night while it’s raining and you’re home alone
4. Let yourself go.